Open Your Eyes | Priority is Not Plural
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” - Matthew 6:33, NIV
“But few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.” - Luke 10:42, NIV
1. God should be first in life.
2. If God is not first in your life, you have an idol.
3. Integrity is alignment between what I think, what I say, and what I do.
4. Putting God first establishes biblical/Christian integrity in our life.
1. Is God first and biggest in my life?
2. Is my family second?
3. Is my mission aligned to His mission?
4. What needs to change in my thinking, saying, and/or doing?
1. Examine your day to day life, is God being put first? If not, what needs to change to put God first?
2.Given what integrity is, what does it mean to have Christian integrity?
3. If you aren’t focused on His mission, how can you become focused on His mission?
4. How can you lead a family while still putting God first?