Open Your Eyes | Fake Freedom
“We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.”
Romans 7:14-15, NIV
1. The Bible is more than just a manual for living, it is God’s revelation of Jesus Christ.
2. Many people are either lost or are free but living lost lives.
3. Freedom comes in getting to know Jesus and following in His footsteps.
4. A life without the freedom found in Jesus is a life ultimately forfeit to the shackles of sin.
1. Ask God to open your eyes to where you have chosen fake freedom.
2. Let Jesus bring you home today accepting Him as your savior.
3. Ask God to open your eyes to the lost people around you.
4. When God gives you an opportunity to connect somebody to Jesus, take it.
1. How do we know that we are not living lost lives?
2. How do we identify those around us who are living lost lives or lives bound up in fake freedom? What do we do with this revelation?
3. How is Jesus the path to true freedom? What does the Bible say about truth and freedom?