Open Your Eyes | A Deeper Relationship
“What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds?”
-James 2:14, NIV
1. We develop a relationship to God by experiencing His presence and love.
2. Christ is love, therefore, we need to develop a deep relationship with Christ.
3. This kind of relationship should result in our seeking to transform into people of His values and character.
4. The work we do in His mission is the fruit of our relationship with Christ and speaks to the deep bond formed with Him.
1. Re-establish a connection with God if your relationship has been damaged.
2. Make time to personally experience His presence and love.
3. Make it a point to transfer His values and character into your own life.
4. Go and work with Him on His mission!
1. How can we go about developing a deep relationship with Christ and experiencing His presence?
2. What are God’s values and what does His character look like? How can you apply it to your own life?
3. Is Christ’s mission a priority in your life? If not, what can you do to make it so?
4. What does it mean to personally experience God? How can you reflect that experience in your own life?