The Master's Plan | Fellowship
“And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.”
- 1 John 3:23-24, NIV
1. As Christians, we should be reflecting the image-setter of our lives: Jesus Christ.
2. Scripture states that God is love (1 John 4:8); If Christ is God, and God is love, then it follows that Christians should be living in the fullness of that love.
3. Love can’t exist without relationship; to follow Christ is to live relationally.
1. Ask yourself if you are living in the footsteps of Christ.
2. Seek His guidance for ways in which you can live more relationally and better oriented to His image.
3. Obey and go!
1. Read through the Gospels: how did Jesus act out His infinite love? What did He have to say about what the lives of His followers should look like?
2. Does your life mirror the kind of fellowship example set by Jesus and the Apostles? If so, what are some ways to go further? If not, how can that change?
3. Why is God love? What makes love so unique?