The Satellite Prayer | How Do I Connect to God's Wisdom?
“The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:15-16, NIV
1. Spiritual wisdom, God’s wisdom, is revealed to us in real-time through the Holy Spirit.
2. Part of the process of connecting to the Spirit is bringing to light the old self - sin and brokenness - and laying it at the Cross for Jesus to heal.
3. This revelation, however, requires relationship and community - with Christ, with the Spirit, and with His people.
1. Study the Scripture every night this week, and follow each session with prayer.
2. Listen for God’s wisdom and instruction.
3. Obey and go!
1. What is the connection between God’s will and His wisdom?
2. What does Christ demonstrate about God’s wisdom and how can that be applied to one’s own life today?
3. Are you letting fleshy knowledge get in the way of spiritual wisdom? If so, how can this be changed?