Peace on Earth | God's Perspective
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
- Isaiah 9:6, NIV
1. God’s perspective is all encompassing and is one of peace.
2. Our embracing God’s perspective results in us having both a perspective of peace and the presence of peace.
3. Prophecy confirms that God is real, is in control, and that Jesus is who He claimed to be – the incarnation of God as the Messiah!
1. Study the personal example of Jesus more closely and more regularly.
2. Read through Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53.
3. Think about how those passages relate to Jesus and peace.
4. Go and share the Truth in peace!
1. How did Jesus exemplify Godly peace in His own life? How can you follow that example?
2. How does prophecy in Scripture relate to Jesus being the Messiah?
3. In what ways can you personally immediately begin to share the Truth with others around you?