God Is My Help | Omnipresent
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 8:38-39, NIV
1. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent – all powerful, all knowing, and always present.
2. God being omnipresent means He is always with you. You are never alone and never without a friend. You are never without love.
3. Prayer is not just about communication, it’s about connection. Prayer is not just about information, it’s about intimacy.
1. Set aside dedicated time for prayer.
2. Remind yourself that Jesus is always ready to talk and to be your help.
3. Listen to His responses in prayer and remember He loves you so much that He died for you.
1. What does Scripture tell us about God’s love for us?
2. How does prayer increase intimacy and communication between you and God? What does Jesus’ and the Apostles’ example say about that relationship?
3. What does effective prayer require? How can you develop a closer relationship to God?