God is My Help | At His Feet
“I will praise the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips.”
- Psalm 34:1, HCSB
1. We as Christians must learn to always praise God – in hard times, good times, and everything in between.
2. Listening for God in our lives is crucial as God will teach us now that which we are about to need.
3. The combination of continually worshiping and listening for God will result in our action for Him.
1. Set aside time each day to worship God.
2. Set aside time each day to commune with God in prayer – listening for God’s response.
3. Put your praise and His response into action – obey and go!
1. How can we praise God even in difficult circumstances?
2. What does it mean to listen for God’s response? How should we understand physical silence as a response?
3. What do the Apostles’ lives and actions tell us about putting worship into action? How can you move from worship into action today?