God Is My Help | Say It Loud Enough
“How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?”
- Romans 10:14, NIV
1. Your relationship with God is too important to keep quietly to yourself!
2. Your testimony dramatically depends upon your actions aligning with your words.
3. Don’t let the world keep your mouth shut - the Gospel of Jesus Christ is crucial news that everyone needs to hear!
1. Contemplate how your private relationship with God can be shared publicly.
2. Make your life loud by making noise for Christ.
3. Pray for Him to show you new doors to walk through in sharing your testimony - obey and go!
1. How does the record of Lazarus’ resurrection by Jesus reflect the way in which our personal testimony can be shared with the world on Christ’s behalf?
2. In what way can we deal effectively with the world - which can be a dangerous and scary place - as we go forward in sharing Jesus? How do the Apostles’ own examples inform this pursuit?
3. How does Jesus’ life speak to our evangelism as workers in the Great Commission in a world which seems to be moving further towards shutting down the Christian message?