Every Kind of Good Fruit | The Satellite Prayer
“This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”
- John 15:8, NIV
1. A Christly life is what begins to produce fruit; without this spiritual rebirth and reorientation, true fruitfulness is impossible.
2. The fruit in question is, at least in part: love, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
3. Productive fruitfulness in Christ for the Kingdom is what gives life true purpose and meaningfulness.
1. Pray and ask God how you become more fruitful for Him.
2. Listen for God’s wisdom and instruction.
3. Obey and go!
1. How do we discover our purpose according to Jesus and the Apostles?
2. What does it mean to be a disciple who makes disciples? How did Jesus teach about this?
3. Why is it true that productivity for Christ is what gives life purpose and meaningfulness? Why does this all revolve around Christ?